finding ways to use cooking, crafts, and hospitality to be a blessing for others

Sunday, July 4

Banners and Garland

With the growing trend of crafty people everywhere stringing together homemade banners and garland for parties I thought I would share with you some of my favorite ideas. Unfortunately, I can not remember where I got some of these pictures. So, I will keep looking for their source, but if you recognize an image, please let me know so I can add a link to that person's blog below their picture. Also, if you have a banner you a proud of, add a link of it in the comments section!

A simple banner I made for a friend's shower


A miniature sized party banner I made for a the entry-way or front door


A birthday banner for sale on Sweet Paper's etsy site


I love the artistic way this banner was hung!


A beautiful banner of flowers showcased on Jones Design Company's site


Colorful paper links


Martha Stewart's vertical banner of dots


Felted garland posted with how-to instructions on The Purl Bee

To view more great banners check out Etsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment