finding ways to use cooking, crafts, and hospitality to be a blessing for others

Wednesday, February 8

Freezer Meals for the Crockpot

Since becoming a stay-at-home mom I've slated a project or two for each week. Just keeping up with household tasks and Mr. G has kept me too busy to post anything about these fun projects. I plan to start posting about these crafts, cooking, and household projects soon!

For starters--My project for this week comes from the blog
The Test Kitchen of Melissa Fallis

Ever since this summer when my mom and mother-in-law stocked our freezer full of meals (for right after Gavin's birth) I have FULLY EMBRACED the wonders of cooking ahead and freezing meals. It's like I traveled to a distant land and learned a whole new way of life...

I will post lots of great resources and recipes in the future. But for now, I've posted the above link to the set of recipes I will try out today. They have been pinned and re-pinned all over pintrest and now I will try them myself :)

Today I went to the grocery store to buy everything needed for this batch of freezer cooking. I will finish planning it all today and start the actual chopping and browning meat tomorrow.

If you have any tips or resources you'd like to share with me-- please do!

Happy Cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment