finding ways to use cooking, crafts, and hospitality to be a blessing for others

Tuesday, September 7

Apple Party

Back to School Series: Day 1

The Fall is in full swing and it's party season! Or, more like hospitality season. If I were to pick the time of year that most reminds me of time with friends, it would be the Fall. In the Fall, there are football games, game watching parties, camping trips, harvest parties, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and then comes CHRISTMAS!!!

Also in the Fall, students start back to school. As a teacher, I also enjoy school-themed parties. And boy, there a multitude of of party ideas centered around a school-themed inspiration. There are apples, stacks of books, chalkboards, school desks, school supplies, new markers and lunch boxes, anything plaid... Oh, there are so many things to make a school party special!

This week is dedicated to school-themed ideas. I have used them for teacher parties, some are from little surprises I have given my students. Also these ideas could be used if you are on a PTA committee and holding a luncheon for teachers... or maybe for a back to school themed dinner to host for your family. Whatever it may become for you, here are some fun ideas!

Apple Party for Teachers

I decorated with red and for this dessert party, and
everything on the menu was apple-themed

Menu
Apple Fruit Salad
Red Velvet Cake Truffles
Apple shaped Sugar Cookies
Caramel Apples
Apple Cider


Apple Fruit Salad


Red Velvet Cake Truffles


Apple Cookies
I started by personalizing them with a party go-ers first initial
I LOVE making these cookies. They are cute and simple!


Caramel Apple Favors
tutorial/recipe coming soon


Table Decor

No comments:

Post a Comment