finding ways to use cooking, crafts, and hospitality to be a blessing for others

Friday, September 21

Mr. Dreamboat

Mr. Jackson is two weeks old so it's high time I share his baby shower with you!
 
In July we hosted a baby shower for my sister and her baby boy to be.  I knew Jackson would be super cute so I planned a "Dreamboat" themed baby shower.
 The shower was an outdoor picnic on perhaps the hottest day in July.  In hindsight, I overestimated the shade a tree could provide.  Jackson's sister may have even protested eating in such a sweltering environment... Jenni was right, it was a very hot day outside.
Joshua was a trooper and stuck it out with all of us sweaty party goers :)
Back inside we opened gifts and this little charmer was deliverered the presents to her mom!
Mr. Jackson, we are so excited about you!  We love you little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment